Working out your biceps, triceps or abdominals is about a physical routine. And Cynthia Rowland says that if one treats wrinkles like a workout routine, anti-aging would be a synch.
“Personal face training is teaching muscle rehabilitation exercises,” she explains. “As we mature, our muscles begin to soften and elongate. Just as exercise works to tighten and tone muscles in the body, the very principals of resistance and contraction can work to successfully de-age the face.”
Rowland stumbled upon this idea after she realized her eyelid was drooping, but didn’t find surgery appealing. She got word of a French woman named Marcelle Tsechappet that practiced a non-surgical type of facelift that could de-age someone 10 – 15 years in nine to twelve weeks of doing the exercises. After learning the technique and helping Marcelle build her business, Rowland acquired it and launched Facial Magic.
Facial Magic is an innovative exercise regimen that strengthens the muscles in the face and neck based on isometric contractions. The simple exercises rehabilitate sagging facial muscles and strengthen them so that your skin appears younger.
Since skin is attached directly to the muscles, when they are exercised, the skin benefits from this action of forced oxygenated blood to the skin. Basically, what occurs is that the exercises “teach you to create the anchor, so that the muscle is exercised in such a way that it repositions and lifts with specific isolation.”
This face firming exercise targets the jowls and cheeks:
1. Lift your chin until you feel tension under your chin.
2. While keeping your chin lifted, turn your head to the right and look over your shoulder with your eyes to the ceiling.
3. Slightly open your mouth and jut your jaw and teeth forward. Hold this position for five seconds.
4. Relax your face and slowly bring your head to its level position.
5. Repeat three times, on each side of the face, holding these counts to 10 seconds each.
This exercise works to eliminate squint lines on the forehead:
1. Hold the three middle fingers together and place them on each side of the vertical lines between the brows.
2. Slightly pull the skin taut in an outward direction and hold.
3. While holding the skin try to push your eyebrows together. Hold for a count of 5 seconds.
4. Remove your hands. Breathe and now reposition for three contractions held for 10 seconds each for a total of 35 seconds.
“Facial Magic exercises go deeper than skin care, but women usually like to use products that can enhance their overall well being,” Rowland adds. “There are no known skin care products that can lift, tone and tighten the skin to provide the look of a facelift. But our peptide products work to nourish the skin and our alpha hydroxy product lifts dead, gray skin cells from your face, neck, back of neck and back of hands.”
Imagine that…looking 10 – 15 years younger by spending only a few seconds a day systematically lifting and tightening your face without the need of a scalpel or any injections. I don’t know about you, but I’m all for this!
- For more information or to purchase Facial Magic, call 1-800-592-3366 or visit www.cynthiarowland.com.
HEET is contemporary-luxe, statement making jewelry and accessories with quite a cult following.
Meri Devore, a former graphic designer who comes from a family of artists, founded the brand in November 2009 after a decade-long hiatus devoted to raising her children. Drawn to all that sparkles and shines, Devore’s fondness for finer things was transformed into a life-changing passion for designing easy, comfortable and wearable, yet truly luxurious and glamorous jewelry. After years of collecting fine jewelry, which was often relegated to hidden jewelry boxes and dresser drawers, her interest turned to fashion accessories. The impetus to launch the brand was an ambition to create beautiful, bold accessories that can be worn at any time, not just saved for special occasions.
All the HEET pieces in the collection are handmade with special care using only the finest materials including genuine Swarovski crystal elements, the standard of excellence in the industry. The brand works with only premium natural leathers, suede and other textiles and 100% Nickel-free, Lead-free and Cadmium-free metals. Nothing is mass-produced and therefore individual variations in color and markings should be appreciated as part of the unique quality of the product.
HEET is available at select jewelry stores and fashion boutiques across the US and at www.shopheet.com!